WHO WE ARE
We are a full-service online marketing agency offering various services, including SEO, Website Design, Google Pay-Per-Click, Social Media Management, Social Media Advertising, and Content Creation.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for an experienced SEO Technical and web development project manager to partner up with our SEO Department. This person will be responsible for developing SEO practices and services that will enable us to provide long-term, sustainable results, and ROI for our clients. The person will also be responsible for managing web development process, acting as a liaison between a customer and the web design and development teams. The SEO Project Manager will collaborate via Zoom with our team to strategize a winning approach for each SEO client we work with. They will be expected to provide accurate reporting of their efforts and their efforts’ results for our clients. They will also be expected to discuss their efforts via Call / Zoom with our clients as necessary throughout a campaign.
The SEO Manager will be expected to handle SEO projects for a variety of clients in various industries and bring all of the focus & “resolve” they would as if it was their own website.
- Act as the point of contact for clients for digital management matters
- Build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent contact
- Keep a record of digital strategies for your assigned clients, considering their specific requirements
- Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner
- Prepare for and attend all client and internal meetings, present reports prepared by the marketing team or web design team, and communication with clients.
- Perform technical SEO audits
- On-page SEO recommendations
- Execute strategic keyword research
- Develop SEO content strategies
- Develop link acquisition strategies
- Monitor and analyze site performance using a range of SEO and site analytics tools,
- Strategize with the project manager to understand the client’s goals and recommend strategies to help accomplish goals
- Create and maintain clear reporting on SEO efforts and progress
- Be able to provide training to team members in the SEO department
- Create and explain SEO progress reports
- Keep up on the latest SEO updates and industry trends
- Proven 3+ Years of SEO Project Management
- 3+ Years of Web Design and Development Project Management
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- At least 1 year experience running Google Ads, Facebook Ads and LinkedIn Ads
- Excellent communication skills
- Google Ads Certification(s)
- Strong knowledge of SEM and other digital marketing strategies
- Experience working in an agency environment
- Experience with backend of Websites
- Familiarity with SEO tools
- Firm grasp on Google Analytics and Search Console
- Team mentality
- Proactive, problem-solving mindset
- Ability to create, not just execute, SOPs for SEO practice
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Must be available during 9am- 5 pm Monday-Friday (Eastern Standard time).